Dooney & bourke disney collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welllll, let us hope that is not correct information. I don't understand why they would only carry one of the styles. I am going to take a wait and see attitude and hang here on the boards as people come back from Disneyland. Our trip isn't until next month. My one DD is heading to WDW on March 13th, I will ask her to pick up one for me there if DL isn't going to carry the other styles.

I really hope you are able to get exactly what you want at DL. Drop back in here when you get home and let us know how your trip ....and SHOPPING went. ;);)

Yes, I have always wondered why the sketch pattern has both "WALT DISNEY WORLD" and "DISNEYLAND" on it if Disney didn't intend to sell it at both places.

:confused3

And, thanks! I will definitely let you all know what I find.

Here is my cute Minnie cosmetic bag! I am obssessed with these disney dooneys.
DSC03307.jpg

DSC03308.jpg

what design is the "wonder bags"

i was hoping they'd still have the white one when we get there in July but by the sounds of it i don't think so

That is the black purse with the multi colored mickey silhouette.:)

This is my complete Disney Dooney & Bourke and Harvey's seatbelt bag collection. A few were gifts, some(most) I sold a lot of my Vera on eBay for.

Wow, that's a very impressive collection! 1st AND 2nd edition white sketch medium totes, the ENTIRE tan collection, and cosmetic bags in both black and white...just wow! I'm just in awe that you managed to get all of these!

ARGH, so today was a really bad day for me and I was out all afternoon and the 20 minutes my mother in law was gone to pick up my daughter from school the mail came to deliver my new crossbody bag and for some reason it needed a signature and we didn't answer. so now I have to wait until tomorrow. How frustrating.

ARGH, so today was a really bad day for me and I was out all afternoon and the 20 minutes my mother in law was gone to pick up my daughter from school the mail came to deliver my new crossbody bag and for some reason it needed a signature and we didn't answer. so now I have to wait until tomorrow. How frustrating.

Oh no, bummer! :headache: I would be mad too. At least you know for sure that your beautiful bag will come tomorrow! :goodvibes

Catira- That cosmetic bag is perfection!:cutie:

Tink 1975- Your handbag collection is AWESOME!:worship:

Casey- Hang in there. You will have your crossbody in less than 24 hrs.:banana:

what design is the "wonder bags"

i was hoping they'd still have the white one when we get there in July but by the sounds of it i don't think so

We're going in August and that's what I was thinking so even though I would've gotten cheaper if available, I ordered mine from ebay.

I just wanted to say how much I love this board! Disney and purses are the perfect combination:love:

I do have a question-how do you put pictures at the bottom of your posts? The ones that show up each time you post. I tried and tried:confused: and gave up. If someone can explain to me how to add them I would really appreciate it:flower1::flower1:

:tink: Rachel

I just wanted to say how much I love this board! Disney and purses are the perfect combination:love:

I do have a question-how do you put pictures at the bottom of your posts? The ones that show up each time you post. I tried and tried:confused: and gave up. If someone can explain to me how to add them I would really appreciate it:flower1::flower1:

:tink: Rachel

i think you need to have a photobucket account and then in edit your signature there should be an icon with a mountain on it I believe. You use the code from photobucket in that and it should show up. I am sure there is an easier or more clear explanation that what I am giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter