Dooney & bourke disney collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so right - Zappos is a great place to shop - I've bought many shoes from them. They can be a bit more expensive, unless you catch the stuff on sale which is what I usually do. They do indeed have a large inventory of Dooney bags and the pics are great! All of the Disney styles are available in regular Dooney patterns, so you can probably find almost all of the dis bags pics there.

Yeah, most of the prices are retail, but I have such a pitifully small selection to choose from in the one store in my city that carries Dooney bags, that I have to resort to shopping online for whatever I want! In fact, I can't really even find the items I just ordered on Ebay!

Okay, I've tried skimming through all these posts... but 239 pages, yikes!! I'm not really a designer purse kind of person... could really care less who makes what, usually... but LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!! :lovestruc I have a couple questions. We'll be down there next weekend, arriving on 3/14. So my questions are:

Will there still be a good selection then? And what about the AP discount??? I thought I read something about the AP discount only going through March 11??? :confused3

Okay, I've tried skimming through all these posts... but 239 pages, yikes!! I'm not really a designer purse kind of person... could really care less who makes what, usually... but LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!! :lovestruc I have a couple questions. We'll be down there next weekend, arriving on 3/14. So my questions are:

Will there still be a good selection then? And what about the AP discount??? I thought I read something about the AP discount only going through March 11??? :confused3

There should definitely be a lot of the white sketch and black wonder to chose from. Not sure about all the new stuff, it looks like they are pretty well stocked right now but they did just come out and seem popular. Not sure about the AP discount they may extend it once again who knows:confused3

I have read that the new AP discount is 20% for premium AP and 10% for all other AP. It changed 3-2. The rumor of 20% til 3-11 was apparently not correct. (read this on the DVC board)

Hi firends!

Have been looking back through pages, but don't see any information on the Champsac bag? Did someone post pictures or describe it?

Thanks!:surfweb:

Tink, does the champsac have those rounds brass balls on the bottom? This is the next purse I would like to buy. Do you think the pouchette might be a good size for a cosmetic bag? Since I bought the blue mickey purse, I am considering the blue pouchette.

Thanks.:)

Hi, there are no brass feet on on the bottom of the champsac. I wish there was like on the other bags. It is all leather on the bottom and will probably show marks easy, so will have to be careful with it. Hope that helps:goodvibes

Rachel

It figures. We are not going until May and I know they won't have any free gift left by then plus the 20% AP discount will be over too. :mad: I really want the campsac and the crossbody bags. Unfortunately, I do not know anyone going to WDW to pick me them up for me.

I went to tea this afternoon and finally saw the new purses at Summer Lace. I wish they appealed to me more. It looks like Summer Lace is still doing the free gift offer. Thought I would share a few pics.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I think I have made my decision. When my friend calls me from the Summer Lace gift shop, I'm going to get the large black wonder tote. I think I'll get more use out of that one for now, then maybe for my birthday I'll get the others I want. :)

I am sooooo excited that she is going to hand pick my cosmetic bag (in the white sketch to match my white tote I already have).

I have read that the AP discount has been extended until May and is 20% for the premium pass, and 10% for the regular pass.

It figures. We are not going until May and I know they won't have any free gift left by then plus the 20% AP discount will be over too. :mad: I really want the campsac and the crossbody bags. Unfortunately, I do not know anyone going to WDW to pick me them up for me.

Hi, we are going at the end of March but I do not get any discounts:sad2:.
I would be willing to help a few people out when we go but I am taking my mom who is not a purse lover like me:love:. So, it will be me, my mom and my two kids on the trip(husband leaving for overseas in 2 weeks). I(actually husband) paid for the trip but my mom can still be bossy about where we go. I will explain to her that these are not for me and I am helping some people out that cannot get the bags. We are going March 27th through late April 1st and staying at Saratoga Springs. Does anyone know if SSR has a giftshop that would carry the bags? That would be perfect:)

Rachel

Hi, we are going at the end of March but I do not get any discounts:sad2:.
I would be willing to help a few people out when we go but I am taking my mom who is not a purse lover like me:love:. So, it will be me, my mom and my two kids on the trip(husband leaving for overseas in 2 weeks). I(actually husband) paid for the trip but my mom can still be bossy about where we go. I will explain to her that these are not for me and I am helping some people out that cannot get the bags. We are going March 27th through late April 1st and staying at Saratoga Springs. Does anyone know if SSR has a giftshop that would carry the bags? That would be perfect:)

Rachel

Good morning Rachel, Saratoga Springs has a small gift shop. But, they did not have any disney dooneys when we visited this past xmas. But a short boat ride away is downtown disney.:)

I totally forgot about being so close to Downtown Disney! I have requested a building in the Springs section, but when it gets closer to the date of leaving I am going to request a room to where we can walk to Downtown Disney. Now I am really excited about going! I love the stores there and that is where I got my black Wonder at Christmas.

Have not had enough cups of Diet Coke yet-my coffee(not a coffee drinker).

Thank you for reminding me about being close to Downtown Disney Catira!

Rachel

I was reading in another Dooney forum and one of the posts there indicated that a poster got an email from Disney about these bags (she lives close to WDW). Here is what her entry said about the email:
...."email from Disney saying that they have paired w/Dooney and Bourke and are making "exclusive" Dooney's for WDW in Orlando. There will be a new bag every 3-6 mos. They will bring one design out and then "retire" it....."

So it looks like they will start retiring designs. :sad1:

Yup!!! I think they only have the wonder design though (AT DL I mean) - this seller has 3 wonders for sale. The article I found on the web last night showed pics of only the wonder designs too.

I was reading in another Dooney forum and one of the posts there indicated that a poster got an email from Disney about these bags (she lives close to WDW). Here is what her entry said about the email:
...."email from Disney saying that they have paired w/Dooney and Bourke and are making "exclusive" Dooney's for WDW in Orlando. There will be a new bag every 3-6 mos. They will bring one design out and then "retire" it....."

So it looks like they will start retiring designs. :sad1:

I don't know if my bank account will survive with a new disney dooney every 3-6 months!:rotfl::laughing: Well, I'll have to start a savings account just for my new addiction:rotfl2: I have never bought so many purses in such a short time. I have been wanting a beautiful Coach purse that just came out. It has a gorgeous butterfly on the purse. But, I'd rather buy another disney dooney:rolleyes1

I was in line for the bus to dtd and saw the post about the promo at GF. So I took the monorail over and promo is for non-Disney cosmetic bag. Now on my way to dtd again lol!

Hope to have a bag & pics soon!

And sorry to say shipping from Canada would be minimum of $30.

I was in line for the bus to dtd and saw the post about the promo at GF. So I took the monorail over and promo is for non-Disney cosmetic bag. Now on my way to dtd again lol!

Hope to have a bag & pics soon!

And sorry to say shipping from Canada would be minimum of $30.
oh bummer- non-disney bag.....it was just too good to be true....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter