door magnets

Michelle8

Earning My Ears
Hi!:) Anyone know about Disney cruise magnets. I'm looking for possible templates to customize and print at home for our upcoming cruise. Any ideas on where to find them?

If you Google "DISboards cruise door magnets" there's a link to someone who creates all kinds of magnets. Some cost money but there are a lot that are free to download and create your own. :thumbsup2

There is a whole section on the DISboards called DISigns. There are very nice people there who will design something for you for free. All you have to do is print it out.

I googled disney characters and was able to print out different characters for free. I used magnetic photo paper and cut out the image as needed. I also used magnetic sheets with peel off back for other pictures. You can also get Disney stickers, buttons, etc at craft stores and attach magnets to the back of them. Disney has made it clear that you can only use magnetic backings.

I googled disney characters and was able to print out different characters for free. I used magnetic photo paper and cut out the image as needed. I also used magnetic sheets with peel off back for other pictures. You can also get Disney stickers, buttons, etc at craft stores and attach magnets to the back of them. Disney has made it clear that you can only use magnetic backings.

Great info. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter