DOUBLE DIGITS DANCERS WANTED (too many of you single dancers hehe)

I still have a few more days to dance with y'all !! The suitcases are out on the bed and the clothes are washing.

anita967 said:
I still have a few more days to dance with y'all !! The suitcases are out on the bed and the clothes are washing.

SAME HERE! I'm doing all my washing tomorrow (along with all house cleaning/scrubbing)... I do have the suitcases out on my extra guest bedroom! CANT WAIT! My first time as an adult (last trip was 10 years ago) and my DH's first! SO EXCITING! :tink:

Jaime

Doing my DANCE :) It is bittersweet...To think I will be dancing somehwat alone (Unless some people come out of their graves and boogey with me!HAHA) since Wendy and Jaime will be leaving us for their trip within a few days!!!

BOOOOGEY!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Still dancing to the double digit jam!!! Sorry but I am gonna have to leave you all soon. heheeee

Hey Michelle! :goodvibes Sorry I been so busy packing! :clown: You know I go in just 5 days... yes in 12345! days! :woohoo: I mean that can be counted on 1 hand.. not two, but one! FIVE DAYS! I'm trying to get excited about it but you know how that goes... i mean, it's just Disney World. :confused3 So I guess I'll be seeing you soon on the single board... we're really rockin it in there :yay: ... in between packing though.

Well gotta get back to packing.. leaving in just 5 days, did I mention that? :teeth:

Let me just get back to that single thread 5 4 3 2 pixiedust:

Hey you guys!!!!

Thought I'd stop by for a quick dance..............

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We are down to 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :goofy: :tigger: :donald: pluto: :tink:

jlbower79 said:
Hey Michelle! :goodvibes Sorry I been so busy packing! :clown: You know I go in just 5 days... yes in 12345! days! :woohoo: I mean that can be counted on 1 hand.. not two, but one! FIVE DAYS! I'm trying to get excited about it but you know how that goes... i mean, it's just Disney World. :confused3 So I guess I'll be seeing you soon on the single board... we're really rockin it in there :yay: ... in between packing though.

Well gotta get back to packing.. leaving in just 5 days, did I mention that? :teeth:

You'll have left already before I make it to the single dancer thread (I still have 11 days till then!)
But I won't cry---I will have my time..and it'll start feeling like I can't slow it down and before I know it my Disney World Vacation will be OVAH! :sad2:

So here is my 21 day dance: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Michelle you're leaving on 2/13? That means i"ll be back in time to dance with you some! Hope I don't take all the magic from disney before you get to go! :lmao:

4 3 2 pixiedust:

jlbower79 said:
Michelle you're leaving on 2/13? That means i"ll be back in time to dance with you some! Hope I don't take all the magic from disney before you get to go! :lmao:

4 3 2 pixiedust:

HAHA very funny! LOL...Just think, you'll comehome, wish you were still there and I will be headed :) WOOOT WOOOT! SO anything you don't get to do, let me know and I'll try to do it for you :thumbsup2

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Well this is it. Sorry y'all but I am moving to the single digit board. Hope you all have a wonderful trip!!!

Dancing for Disney, I could start a business!!
:banana: :cheer2: :woohoo: :yay: :Pinkbounc :bounce: party: party: :jumping1: :dancer: :jumping2: :goofy: :stitch: :sulley: :tigger: :ccat: :dumbo: :simba: :figment:
YEAH for new dancing characters!!!!!
WOO HOO

jlbower79 said:

Did you say you were leaving in five days??? :rotfl2:
Have fun!!!!!

OMG! I am almost out of the double didit thread! I haven't gotten a chance to post here in a week b/c I have been so busy! (Plus with Wendy and Jaime gone it got really boring FAST :( )

COME on gang! Let's liven it up---for a few more days!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

BOOOOGEEEEYYYYWWOOOOOGGGEYYYYYYYBBBOOOOGGGEEEYYYYYY!!!

3 more days!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :bounce: :tigger: :simba:
:sulley:

:wave: See you all down there!

Tegra89 said:
I didn't realize it was this close.
:cool1: :banana: :woohoo:

It FLIES! I remember being at that point---seemed like yesterday!

I can't believe I'll be in single digits in 2 days! WOOOHOOOO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter