Double Stroller Question

Liv2CdWorld

<font color=CC99CC>I love these boards ---- this i
Was thinking about the possiblity of renting a double stroller from abbf. My question is are double strollers collapsible?:confused:

How hard are they to manuver on the Monorail, Boat, Bus, etc?

Double strollers are collapsible. One thing to consider is whether to get a front to back or side by side double. I liked the idea of a side by side until I was there and had to fold it up when we got on the monorail. That meant taking the girls out, balancing all that we'd piled onto the handles and getting it folded up. I vowed that I'd always bring my front to back and have always done so since then.

Yes they all do fold. Go to the website for abbf and they show exactly which models they rent. Side by side, front to back and also a sit n stand. Then go to your local babies r us and check out each model to see which one you think best meets your needs. It depends on your children (esp ages), your touring style and your main means on transportation which stroller will best suit your needs. You may also get something on sale or at a consignment shop that costs less than either abbf rental or the park rental.

For us - once the youngest was 2 1/2 renting at the parks was the best move for us when staying at a resort with bus as primary mode of transportation. At an epcot or mk resort with monorial or boat as transportation a personal (or rental) stroller was great. My girls are 2 years apart so a sit and stand was wonderful for us.

TJ

Oh, I was thinking the side/side. Don't think DS4 will sit in the back:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter