For your Confidence:
Audible alarms
Automatic Door Closer
Electronic Locks
Safe
Secondary Locking Device
Visual Strobe/Hearing Impaired
Wide Angle Door Viewer

I am curious are you talking about the new Doubletree at the COnvention center that will open next month?

100 The City Drive - I looked at their site and didn't see a safe :-(

We have stayed at that one ---- are you sure it doesn't have a safe? They remodeled in the past few years. We have stayed there a few times since then, but I cannot recall about the safe.

We liek the place alot, though. Their shuttle is dedicated to that resort (not ART :thumbsup2 ) and we never had a problem with it. It is at the Block at Orange so lots of things other tha Disney to do. Very small pool, though.

Hi Yeartolate -

Was the hotel in a safe area?

Did the shuttle run ok - if not, I was going to price a cab when we're at the parks late and we're very tired.

Absolutely.

It is across the street (actually almost within) a place called the Block at Orange which is a nice shopping, theater, dining outdoor mall. Always felt safe to me. The hotels seems to be a mix of business travelers, disneypeople and airline employees. Not overly one or the other.

The bus to DL is dedicated to the hotel . It was regular and we never had to wait for late buses. The driver told us that if at closing (or opening) the bus was full, they would come right back and make a second trip. I don't think you should need to bother with a cab.

Many of the other hotels are on the ART (anaheim rapid transit) system that I am not a big fan of . I always end up having buses be filled or coming late.(some love the system, I just have had bad luck with it). So if I am staying off site , I usually look for places with dedicated transportation.

My only complaint has ever been the small pool and the small guest laundry.

We get this hotel alot on priceline and always count our blessings. :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter