Downgrading 2 to 3 months out

genealle

Mouseketeer
We want to book a 2 bedroom BWV unit for use in October of next year. However, my wife's sister is having surgery that may prevent her from making the trip. I'm hoping it's an easy thing to just drop the studio and keep the 1 bedroom for our use. Is it that easy???

I tried to do this very thing last spring, and it was not that easy. In fact, they would not let me do it. MS explained that I would have to cancel the 2BR, and then get on a waiting list for the 1BR (which was not available at that time). I think it will not be a problem for you IF the 1BR is available when you call.

Also, if you are borrowing any points you will have to keep them in the same use year.

As long as a one-bedroom is available when you want to downgrade it's not a problem. It costs more but you could get a 1 bedroom and a studio then cancel the studio if it doesn't work out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter