Drawn to Life Audience participation

traveler_t

Earning My Ears
I'm easily embarrassed with any kind of interaction with the performers... I do want to get good seats close to the aisle. Is there any audience participation / interaction with the performers during the Drawn to Life show or are they just walking by you? What about the pre show? Do they choose random people or ask for volunteers?

I know kids are getting called to the stage to draw during pre show, do they only draw or also talk to the microphone / engage in other activities? (asking this one as a dad)

Hopefully you get where I'm coming from. Thanks!

I would suspect that any Disney show involving guest interaction would give you an opportunity to say 'no thanks' if not interested. They realize that some aren't willing to participate and it isn't their intent to embarrass anyone. I can recall one show where small children can come forward to be part of the show and some did, while others chose not to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter