Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast | Free Disney Dining Plan Facts & Myths | 03/27/17

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
Want to know more about Disney's Free Dining promotion? We've got a special bonus edition of the Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast that clears up facts and myths along with what you need to know before you book your Walt Disney World vacation.

Enjoy the show!

Thanks! Some people really need to watch this. Inventory Management has gotten really good and dynamic so I would assume that inventory as in the Airlines changes daily and adjusts. I am though curious IF there is FD, what Mods and rooms would be available. I would think CBR is full due to 75$ gift Cards??? My Dates which are lowest of the lowest season Show no available except in pirate rooms. Traditionally we have gotten POR for FD,, I am not hoping on this, this year.. We booked anyways a RO Special and are sticking with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter