Dreams unlimited

Jeni1781

Mouseketeer
Anyone recommend a good agent that they have used in the past year? Looking to book Alaska and take advantage of onboard credit.
Is there anything you can’t use the onboard credit for?

Our agent, Lily with DU has been excellent. We are scheduled for our second cruise with her help.

Love Karen Adkemis- spelling off memory so apologies if misspelled! Shes always very responsive and has great communication.

We love our DU agent Jen Kvidera-Lentsch! We've been working with her for over five years (including through all the canceled pandemic cruise chaos) and she's been fabulous.

I'll throw in a second recommendation Karen. She's always been very responsive to emails. I once accidentally emailed her on her vacation (because I had forgotten the dates she sent out) and she still got back to me. I felt so bad.

We've used Tracey Heinrich for our DCL (and other) cruises for years. Always great service!

I can not say enough good things about our DU agent Chris Vorobek. He assisted us for our cruise back in December 2022, and is our TA for our cruise this December as well as our cruise in April. He has always been very quick to answer any questions or requests. I'll be using his services again for another cruise for later next year as well. Reach out to Chris and you'll thank me later.

I have to highly recommend Krystin from DU. She’s super fast at getting back to you with any questions. She never gives you the feeling your bothering her. We actually just got back yesterday from the Brito isles cruise she booked for us which was just fantastic and of course the OBC is great too. As a matter of fact I just recommended her to a co worker and a friend of ours. We also booked the placeholder so she’ll getting another booking from us.

Merrie Thomas! She is very knowledgeable and super responsive. She's been able to get us upgrades to concierge and apply Florida resident discounts.

I'll have to throw in Elaine Edwards. i just booked a third cruise with her and it was the new Treasure booking. She got everything I had asked for and I am very happy with her. I typically sail 2-3 times a year and she will be getting every cruise from here on out!

I have to highly recommend Krystin from DU. She’s super fast at getting back to you with any questions. She never gives you the feeling you’re bothering her. We actually just got back yesterday from the Brito isles cruise she booked for us which was just fantastic and of course the OBC is great too. As a matter of fact I just recommended her to a co worker and a friend of ours. We also booked the placeholder so she’ll getting another booking from us.

I second Krystin Turner. She has always been quick to respond, even answering questions on a weekend where I didn’t expect an answer until Monday. She was especially helpful when our plans were changed due to a hurricane, expediting DCL transportation at the last minute and letting us know our options at the time. She prefers email communications which I also prefer, since you have written documentation of what was exchanged.

nice to know you were also happy with Krystin--
I also have to agree about doing everything through emails
I always print them out that way I can look back on things

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter