• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

dress code at Chef de France?

wahoo1

Earning My Ears
I'm in panic mode--leaving Sat am for Disney. We booked the Candlelight Processional with dinner following at Chef de France on our 15 anniversary Dec 16th. What should I pack to wear that night? Is there any kind of "suggested" dress code?

Looks like lows should be in the lower 50's.

Thanks for your (last minute) help.

Beth

I didn't think any of the theme park restaurants had a dress code. The only one that is borderline dress code might be the upstairs part of your restaurant (Bistro de Paris). But all the Epcot restaurants, to my knowledge, are "theme park casual".

Yup! pretty much aything except bathing suits and bare feet are acceptable at Chef's. Enjoy, they have great food!

Anne

We just returned from our trip. We had CP reservations at France. I wore jeans and golf shirt and I was not under dressed. Enjoy, we had a wonderfull time.

Thanks everyone for your help. Zipping up the bags for the airport now!!
Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter