• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dribble Monkeys 1st Trip to DLRP - Day Six

cap'njack.

Totally in love with Lisa_C
Dribble Monkeys 1st Trip to DLRP

5th-10th October 2008

Day 6 - Friday 10th October 2008

Our final day today and due to the Campsite's stupid rules we were unable to check out before 8.30am so we were not in the park until 9.30 however we got our entire 150 euro deposit back which I had thought that they would keep to make the money up on the price of our accomodation. We still managed to do our entire morning rides before 10am so we headed to IASW where I noticed....

CIMG3323.jpg

the fountains were working for the first time in the holiday and the first time that I had seen them since 2002! We then headed to POTC and PM before heading for our favorate snack of a Croque Monsieur before heading to the Studios for the last time. After running into the studios we saw Eyeore, Sulley and Mouse

SDC11021.jpg

SDC10820.jpg

SDC11024.jpg

SDC11026.jpg

SDC11027.jpg

I have to admit here that I cried like a baby while Kacee was with Mouse this time and after I told him to say goodbye as it was the last time we would see him I had to walk off and let the wife bring Kacee over to Cars.

SDC11034.jpg

We said goodbye to the Studios and crossed back to the main park for one last ride on POTC and IASW before walking back up Main Street and said goodbye to the park and told Mickey that we would not leave it 4 years before our next visit. We picked up the last bits from the Village and left at 4pm (one hour later than we had planned)

Got to the ferry port at Dunkerque by 7.15pm (although ferry wasn't until 10pm) and they managed to get us on the 8pm ferry so we were back in England by 9.30pm English time and were finally home by 10.15.

That third picture of Kacee with 'the mouse' is my favourite - speaks a thousand words - what a wonderful memory

AWWWW!!!!

You know something?? I've never been as thrilled as when I've seen Kacee meet Mouse!

Bob xoxoxox

:cloud9: cap'n'jack I've just read your entire trip report with a cuppa - fantastic. I got goosebumps seeing those pictures of Kacee with Mouse and Eeyore on your last day :wizard:

The pictures of Kacee and Mickey just sum up disney!! there lovely... wonderful memories...

Agree that pic of the mouse almost has me in tears too! Awww! What a fab time you all had :)

Awww great pics with Mickey!! Have to admit I had a tear in my eye when you said you told Kacee to say goodbye to Mouse:sad1:

You'll have some wonderful photographic memories to enjoy for many years to come :goodvibes

Lovely trip report with awesome photos. I love the one of Kacee & the mouse:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter