Drink/Internet on sale

bigtony777

Disney Veteran
You may want to check the prices for internet and beverage packages if you are booked. I just saved around $150 on 2 deluxe drink packages and an internet package yesterday. If you had already booked and paid you can cancel and rebook.

How far out can you book drink and internet? On Allure in April 2018. Looking online I'm guessing I'm way too early to book those?

I think you can book around 6 months out. Once it opens keep checking on the price as you can cancel and rebook right up to the cruise.

There's really no rhyme or reason to when things are available to book. Beverage packages were available for my next cruise when I booked the cruise more than a year in advance.

The sale isn't available for all sailings. I'm cruising at the end of the month, the Deluxe package is still only 20% off for me.

Just like the sale date is inconsistent so is the price after the percentage off. I previously booked with 20% off and it is showing 20% off right now. However is was now about 13% cheaper than it was before. Always check the final price and don't just look at the percentage off for fare or anything else.

There's really no rhyme or reason to when things are available to book. Beverage packages were available for my next cruise when I booked the cruise more than a year in advance.

The sale isn't available for all sailings. I'm cruising at the end of the month, the Deluxe package is still only 20% off for me.

Just like the sale date is inconsistent so is the price after the percentage off. I previously booked with 20% off and it is showing 20% off right now. However is was now about 13% cheaper than it was before. Always check the final price and don't just look at the percentage off for fare or anything else.

Both of these. The price I see right now for the Deluxe package says $48/day which is 20% off. I keep looking back at the per day price in case that dips any lower. I always place it in my cart then go look at the final price. I don't have the package booked but if it went lower I may be compelled to book it. I'm sailing Anthem the first week of March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter