My trip report at the Crayola Experience Orlando

Kevin O'Brien

Mouseketeer
I was on vacation at WDW and decided on my non-park day to get a Uber to crayola Experience Orlando it was about 31 minutes drive in the Uber from Disney's all star music resort to Crayola Experience Orlando.

What I enjoyed about the Crayola Experience in Orlando
I was given tokens to make a crayon and to have my name printed on the crayon I was able to choose my colour crayon them the crayon comes out the machine and the label with my name on it and I went to this machine to attach and wrap the label to the crayon and I made my own crayon with my name on it the color I've chosen was navy blue.

I enjoyed doing the drip art which is you pick at least 2 crayons of any color of your choice and a disk goes in the machine and you put the crayons in and it melts you can make the disk go faster by pushing lever forwards and slower by pulling the lever backwards and when the disk comes to a complete stop it shows you the pattern you made on the disk and you can take it home with you.

I had a voucher for Scribbie Scrubbies which was I got to choose an animal I chosen the fish I colored it in and I was able to wash it if I wanted to change the color.

I went to the photobooths and did a photo on the machine and it printed out a coloring page.

I enjoyed the rainbow rain interactive screen as it shows yourself in the screen and you can move the paint around without the pain touching you as it's behind the screen which was magical.

I seen the largest crayon which was displayed in the Crayola Experience

After the fun I had at the Crayola Experience in Orlando I went to the Florida Mall as the Crayola Experience is located at Florida Mall but first I had a walk around the Crayola store and I purchased a box of crayola crayons.

After the Crayola store at the Crayola Experience in Orlando I went to have a walk around the shops in the Mall I went to Macy's and I went to a Florida shop that sells Florida souvenirs

I went to an Italian restaurant which was next door to the Crayola Experience called Buca di Beppo I had burger, fries and a glass of sprite. After the delicious meal I paid the bill and got a Uber back to Disney's All star Music resort just in time for Movies under the stars by the Calypso pool.

We went to the Crayola Experience in Pennsylvania several years ago. It was fun. I think we still have the crayons we made kicking around here somewhere. I remember DD got a stuffed pink crayon.

Glad you had a good time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter