Driving to Chef Mickey's and MK

jeffp18

Earning My Ears
I have an 8:30 AM reservation at Chef Mickey's and then planning on going to MK afterwards. I will be taking my car. Early entry is at 8:30 AM so from what I understand the TTC parking lot will open at 7:30 AM.

Is my best bet, parking at the TTC and then taking the resort monorail to the Contemporary for breakfast and then walking to MK after?

I agree with parking at TTC and walking to MK after breakfast. Paying to valet park (daily rate plus tips) at CR would allow you to park there all day. Having an ADR there allows only for free parking while you eat, then you should move your car out of the CR lot.

Last edited:
It depends on whether or not you are a guest at another resort. If you are, then you park at TTC for free, so just do that and go to chef Mickey's. If you are not, and have to pay $30 to park in the MK lots, just pay the extra $10-$15 for valet parking at contemporary and you are good for the day.

It depends on whether or not you are a guest at another resort. If you are, then you park at TTC for free, so just do that and go to chef Mickey's. If you are not, and have to pay $30 to park in the MK lots, just pay the extra $10-$15 for valet parking at contemporary and you are good for the day.
I am staying on site so parking will be free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter