DTD for EARLY lunch or late breakfast with picky 5 yr old???

CatOne

Mouseketeer
We aare arriving on Dec 19th and since we are doing MVMCP that night I decided we'd head over to DTD while we wait for our room at POR. We will most likely be on Disney property by 10 am and then after checking in with the desk, luggage held, etc. off to DTD. I am thinking 10:30-11am. Since we will have been traveling from very early we will be hungry. Any thoughts on where to take a picky 5 year old at that hour? We have not eaten in DTD only browsed. Thanks for any help!!

CatOne

Have you ever eaten at Rainforest Cafe? One of my DS's is very picky also. Rainforest has a great kids menu. Chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs, pizza, hamburgers, etc. Plus, the kids love the action and theming. For adults, they have some really good appetizers that can be ordered and split between yourselves. This is fun if you want a sampling of different things. The volcano (huge brownie sundae, enough for at least 4 people) is one of our favorites. We usually eat light so we can have dessert too. Hope you guys enjoy!:smooth:

If that picky, there is always a McDonalds, right there at DTD...otherwise every kids menu pretty much has whatever kids like...lol.

When our son was little all he would eat was a dry hot dog...lol. cracked us and the waitstaff up. Thank goodness he finally grew out of that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter