DTD Pin Event / WDW Mail Order Question

dznybound

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if any of you who ordered DTD Pin Event stock pins through WDW mail order have received them yet.

When I ordered, I was told they were back-ordered. I'm still waiting patiently for mine.

Thanks!

:)

About 2 weeks ago I called WDW merchandising about my order because they really goofed up on my credit card. After getting that straightened out I asked about the order. She said that it was still on backorder but that it looked like it would be shipped around the end of May. Still waiting.

Lee

When we were in WDW three weeks ago, I asked a CM about the DTD event open stock pins. Actually he was a manager of the pin cart and pin area in the WOD. He said that they were expected on June 8th.

Hope this helps!

Just made phone call to merchandising on this past monday (7th) was told by Cm they are due in between May 27th and June 8th. according to info on computer....and once they come in orders will be filled asap.

Still waiting here too. But FYI, I just received some pins that I ordered back in SEPTEMBER, that I forgot all about. Wow, that sure took a long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter