"Duffy's Search For The World Flags"

bababear_50

DIS Veteran
Just sharing something I am going to do next year with Hannah--grand-daughter..
need ---camera
copy of " Duffy's Search for The World Flags" Print Landscape"
pen
Duffy the Bear
I am going to print off Millie's adoption certificate for Duffy and also my gift coupon.( Blank coupon is in my photobucket)
I will laminate the front and back cover.
We are going to visit each of the countries and search for that Country's flag--once located we will take a picture of Duffy and Hannah and then ask a Castmember to sign that we found the flag.

The Template is suppose to be a Large Stamp.
Here is the cover page

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Really Cute Mel! I just downloaded it for my DS. When we went in April he didn't get to get his Duffy Bear or see all the countries. He really loves the countries so we will get to spend all day just doing the countries the day before our cruise. I know he will love doing this. Thanks Mel for sharing your wonderful creations,

Allison

Mel - That is so cute! Hannah is sure to love it!

Really Cute Mel! I just downloaded it for my DS. When we went in April he didn't get to get his Duffy Bear or see all the countries. He really loves the countries so we will get to spend all day just doing the countries the day before our cruise. I know he will love doing this. Thanks Mel for sharing your wonderful creations,

Allison

Hi guys
I really think we are going to enjoy this. Thanks for taking the time to post--means alot to me .Allison i hope he enjoys it-Hugs

Hugs Mel
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter