Dug Days on Disney+

Haven't yet, but definitely will! The promos just make me smile, feels like I'm back with old friends.

We watched it twice today, it was so cute and funny. Dug really reminds me of my male cocker spaniel, it was like hearing all his thoughts aloud. I like how it ended too. Like if this is how the whole "Up" thing ends, I'm okay with that. It was sweet.

I did watch the first one - it was good! I felt bad for the squirrel - Pixar is so amazing at that!

I posted on the Ed Asner thread after we watched it. I thought it was cute. Definitely a show dog owners could relate to and UP fans will enjoy.

We started it today. It’s adorable! I love Dug, he reminds me of our golden retriever who loves everyone lol

Started watching Dug Days last night and my wife through I was crazy sitting in the other room cracking up. I think it is hilarious. I got my co-worker, working from home, to watch it. He keeps sending me quotes. He also said it is hilarious. Looking forward to watching the rest of the shorts tonight.

Great little 5 episodes. All of them full of laughs. I wish there was more. Hoping they do some more.

I just watched the rest of them and I...I think I got something in my eye. Yeah. That's it....

Dang it, Pixar!

😢

Saw the rest of these today. So cute!!! Puppies (they had teased this one) and Science were my favorites along with the first one.

I think there's so many who will see their dog reflected in this series. I see our little Doxie so much in it. Expecially when he barks at a bug

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter