Duration

jlp651

<font color=CC66CC>Don't you know its annual "Your
OK...so maybe I;m just too tired...long day at work...but I have a question....

What is the shelf life of suntan lotion...is this something that I could buy this summer for our trip in Jan???

I think it lasts a long time...but I dont know...

Ok I'm way to tired to continue....any help would be great...

Opinions vary, but sunscreen should be good for up to at least a year before it starts to lose effectiveness. Some say that it can be up to 3 years before it starts to lose effectiveness. Some sunscreens will even come with an expiration date on the bottle. In general, you should be safe buying some this summer for a trip in January. If you have specific concerns relating to skin conditions or interactions with medications you're taking, you should consult with your doctor.

Julie

Good morning jlp651.

What is the shelf life of suntan lotion...is this something that I could buy this summer for our trip in Jan???

If I were to guess at the levels of effectiveness over time, one year would be the maximum. You could always wait until your arrival in Florida and purchase some lotion on route to the ship...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter