DVC Ap renewal?

Boston5602

DIS Veteran
I don't know if it's because of the price increase that occurred last week or not but I can not find a DVC AP renewal rate. When I go through DVC website it shows full price same as a new ticket. If this is the case I'll buy a new ticket instead of renewing to get the new date over saving money.

Does anyone know anything about renewing DVC Ap's lately?

Thank you for your help !

:hippie:

I have found the DVC web site info on ticket prices . There is still a discount on the renewal , it just isn't letting me do so. Guess I'll wait until I get there to renew it .

Thanks bobbi for letting me know you were able to get to renew. At least now I know :-)

I renewed on the AP website. It brought up the fact that I was DVC without my mentioning it.

Bobbi:goodvibes

You might also want to just call and order it but the renewal shoulod give you the DVC as PP eluded to.

ANNUAL PASS RATES WERE LAST INCREASED
August 5, 2007
Prices including 6.5% tax

Pass Type Guest 10+ Guest 3-9 DVC 10+ DVC 3-9
Annual Pass $477.12 $420.68 $370.62 $326.96
AP Renewal $434.52 $383.40 $335.48 $296.07
Premium A P $616.64 $543.15 $483.51 $426.00
PAP Renewal $563.39 $496.29 $440.91 $388.73

Thanks for the info guys. I'll wait til I get there and renew it! I bought some last year and thought I had one left , I didn't , of course I thought it would be a good idea to check AFTER the price increase <duh>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter