• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC AP's can we purchase through MDE?

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
It was recently announced that regular and Florida resident AP's can be bought through MDE. Does anyone know if we can purchase/renew DVC AP's through MDE?

I just double checked in my app and it looks like you can't purchase/renew a DVC AP through the app yet. I'm only seeing Disney Platinum and Platinum Plus APs. When switched to FL resident I see a Gold Pass option, but it doesn't say it's DVC exclusive.

Interface is currently BROKEN. Only option for a Gold Pass member is to "renew" with a Platinum Pass - after recognition of your current pass status, post log in.
I notified WDW of this a good 3 weeks ago. NOT your browser... current IE and Chrome both tested. This is yet another Website/backend data base coding screwup.

CALL CALL CALL... Perhaps one day? WDW will have a functioning Business Web Site. Not today.

It was recently announced that regular and Florida resident AP's can be bought through MDE. Does anyone know if we can purchase/renew DVC AP's through MDE?
MDE website, YES (new APs only).
MDE mobile app, NO.

DVC AP Renewals are by phone only.

MDE website, YES (new APs only).
MDE mobile app, NO.

DVC AP Renewals are by phone only.

This has been true for a number of years now and thus that recent announcement is not actually anything new. We have been able to buy new DVC AP's through MDE online via computer but not through the app for mobile devices; we have not been able to renew online.

This has been true for a number of years now and thus that recent announcement is not actually anything new. We have been able to buy new DVC AP's through MDE online via computer but not through the app for mobile devices; we have not been able to renew online.

So true that we cannot renew DVC APs online, I keep hoping that they will change that limitation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter