DVC coffee mugs for sale??

disgirl

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! This question comes now because of the thread on the other DVC board about something new on the member's website, where you can order special DVC arrangements from the disneyflorist. They all look so neat and I keep going back and forth about ordering something for dh and ds and I for our first DVC trip next Tues. It is just, of course, the question of can I justify the price?. ;)

My question to you is: Can you buy the blue DVC mugs for coffee at the resort shops, and if so does anyone know the price of them? If so, maybe I should settle for a pair of those. I appreciate your help. I wish I could just be a person who does not have to think about price and just do it!! :teeth:
Thanks again for all your help!! :flower:

Sorry. Just bumping, as I am hoping someone can tell me if I can buy the DVC coffee mugs at resort gift shops. We will be at BCV. THANKS!!

When we were at OKW in June I remember seeing mugs in the gift shop, but don't remember if they were DVC or not. I do know that my BIL ordered DVC member shirts for DH and myself and he did so by calling OKW directly and spoke to someone in the gift shop. They described in detail the shirts to my BIL. I bet you could call them and they would answer your questions. Good Luck!

i'm nearly positive i saw DVC mugs at SSR in may. i seem to remember they were huge so i didn't get one (i got the soft sided cooler instead, more practical)

We have found DVC coffee mugs in the gift shops.
In fact my DH used one this morning for his coffee.

Thanks so much for all your replies.

mrsdon: Do you happen to remember about how much you paid for the mug? I am thinking since it is Disney, atleast 10-15 dollars? Thanks again!! :flower:

We bought DVC mugs at OKW in October. They have the pictures of Donald's Goofy's and Mickey's mugs. I'm pretty sure that I saw them for sale at BCV in May as well. I think $10 -$15 would be about right for the cost.

Bobbi :flower:

Thank you Bobbi. I just can not decide if I should just pick those up for us or order something for our arrival from the disney florist selection, as a surprise for DH. We love to collect mugs. Decisions, decisions..

Have a great trip and hopefully we will see each other at the block party on the 23rd! :sunny:

disgirl, it's going to be great to be able to put a face to so many Disfriends! I myself am sorely tempted to buy the first floral arrangement as a surprise to DH. When we were last at the BWV we enjoyed the BWV DVC Christmas tree and it was just a wonderful touch to the living room. I also had a gift basket for our 1 night stay at VWL after our DCL cruise for DH's 60 birthday, so having something special in the villa is sort of a tradition.

I will decide tomorrow!

Bobbi :flower:

Bobbi I, too think if I go for it, it will have to be the first one too. Although I absolutely love the blanket, wine and cheese idea, too. That is so nice you have surprised DH before for his birthday. How sweet!

Good Luck with your decision and since I have been tormenting everyone here with my questions and indecisiveness, I will surely post if I decide to order. :teeth:

When we were at Disney's HHI last week, they had both DVC HHI mugs as well as DVC member mugs. The HHI mugs were $10 and every OTHER mug in the joint (Disney, DVC member, whatever) was $12. The DVC Member mugs were off-white china, BIG (and curve-shaped, like a fat "U", versus most of the more symmetric cylinder-shaped Disney mugs they had). They had the DVC logo on the front and, I *think*, Disney Vacation Club in blue letters around it. They were very nice looking, as mugs go... I'd bet most any DVC resort would carry these, and they would all run $12.

And $12 is a far sight cheaper than the jacket they had in there. Granted, it was a nice navy blue hooded wind jacket, lined and with the DVC logo -- but $80? C'mon. :rolleyes: $60 and I might have taken the bait -- but not $80. Heck, that's almost a whole DVC point's worth! And a point would last longer than the jacket, I'm betting... I think I'll save my moolah for our next add-on, thanks!

I picked up a coffee mug in May at SSR for, I believe, $12 or $12.95. It was white with blue lettering.

I bought one of the HH mugs for DW when we were there a couple of weeks ago. Kind of beige colored with a dog on it and said HHI DVC. She had seen the mug at the DVC desk across from checkin in the lodge and then we saw it later on in the store.

Thank you everyone for all the replies. It sounds like there might be a couple of different ones out there, betwween HHI and the disney resorts. The white mugs sound pretty. The mugs you can purchase through the disneyflorist that are mentioned under member perks on the DVC member site (that I found out about thanks to jiggerj's post on the DVC forum), seem to be dark blue with white lettering. I will def. look for mugs and whatever other DVC items I can find. Although when we look at prices, I am sure DH will say just the magnet or mug will be fine. LOL :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter