DVC & Contemporary Resort??

WDWorBUST

DIS Veteran
I have seen an artist's rendition for the Contemporary Resort & Contemporary Resort Villas. Is this just a rumor?? Or are there plans of a DVC resort at the Contemporary. My DH saw it and actually said that we could consider it IF it was something that might really happen - so if it's a for real thing I might actually be able to be a DVC owner after all :) Anybody know??

Thank you!! We bought DVC years ago when all they were selling was Vero Beach - but we got home and really thought about it and although we wanted to be DVC owners we opted out during the 7 days (or whatever it is) that they allow in the contract because we didn't want Vero Beach to be our "home" resort. And it's never been the right time since. We have always said we would like Boardwalk (through resale of course) but DH has never really been as gung ho as I have so we haven't done anything. BUT - if the Villas at the Contemporary Resort become a reality I might just get him to go for it :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter