• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC info i learned on the Member Cruise

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
They are really getting things going with the internet. By Jan. 06, we will be able to check our points transactions and balances online! That will sure save MS a number of phone calls with members calling to confirm balances.

I also want to tell you that based on some DVC people I talked to, nothing was said outloud, nothing is confirmed, but I have a STRONG feeling there is going to be an announcement in the near future that there will be a DVC resort in Disneyland. Nothing told me this other than a gut feeling with the whole 50 years theming/celebrating, a whole lot more Member getaway destinations in CA were announced. And, one DVC CM told me that they have been sending people out there because they were opening an office out there. hhmmmmm.... in fact, she pointed out the guy with her was going to CA next week. hmmmmmm, wonder why all the DVC movement on the West coast?

I may be starting a rumor, but usually, my gut feelings are on target. I am guessing it won't be long before we hear DVC will be on the West Coast.

Oh, and they are working out including DVC in the Disney Dining program. They don't know when all the kinks will be worked out, but that was exciting to hear. Not sure if this is old news or not, thought I would share

Thanks for the info - did you have a good time on the cruise?

Best wishe s-

Robin gave us a pretty good report of these things last week too. Specualtion has been rampant here on the board! Hope you had a great cruise.

My old DVC guide left and my new one called to introduce herself last week. I was asking about CLA and she said it sure seemed likely.

Forgot to ask about the dining program. We have DDE until March so our next trip in Jan will be covered. After that I would really like it.

Disney1fan2002 said:
nothing is confirmed, but I have a STRONG feeling there is going to be an announcement in the near future that there will be a DVC resort in Disneyland. Nothing told me this other than a gut feeling

ooohhh goody goody rumours. I'm all over that. We have
100 VWL points and are shooting for 300 points total. We *really* *really* want the next 200 to be at Disneyland.

-Shawn

We are brand-new DVC members who joined at Disneyland the last weekend in August. Our Guide, too, would not comment for quoting, but we had a discussion about possible locations of a resort built for Disneyland. During the discussion, the comment was made "Why would they move an entire office of people to California if there wasn't going to be development here?"

m4travel said:
During the discussion, the comment was made "Why would they move an entire office of people to California if there wasn't going to be development here?"

To tap into the largest market in the US. It does not mean that DL will happen. It would be nice, but I am holding out for the CR with the walkway connecting to the main tower. :)

JimFitz said:
.... It does not mean that DL will happen. It would be nice, but I am holding out for the CR with the walkway connecting to the main tower. :)

Why not both?? We seem to be getting lots of independent hints that both are in the works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter