DVC Member Website

jdkdorn

Disneyholic and SSR/BCV DVC Member
Is anyone having any problems getting n to the DVC member website. I keep getting an error on the website after I put in the user name and password. It won't complete the login and I tried 2 different computers

Thanks

Judy:surfweb:

I just tried to log on after I read your post and I had no problems. I don't know what it could be?

Is anyone having any problems getting n to the DVC member website. I keep getting an error on the website after I put in the user name and password. It won't complete the login and I tried 2 different computers

Thanks

Judy:surfweb:

I have had the same exact problem since Friday. I have had my username and password saved for months so all that I would do is click Login. Now, it will not work. I called MS and they said everything looked fine. I have now tried on 2 different PC's, cleared my history/cookies and even installed FireFox and cannot get in. It's getting very annoying! I try the password reset option and haven't had any luck either :confused3

~Betsy

this happens to us about everyday. I have to always delete my cookies, close the browser and then reopen it and it seems to work.

I just registered DH to the site and he is able to login fine. Mine still will not work. I also found once I logged in as him that my waitlist came through on Friday for the VWL. Not sure if that has something to do with the login issue since I started trying on Friday.

I've been able to get on, but I get the error message every time I try to bank some points.

I've had the same problem. The CM I spoke with suspected that my problem started when I created a user name on the family.com website a week ago. Apparetly that site's user name function is still in beta testing and he suspects that it corrupted the user ID and/or the password I use with the DVC site. Did anyone else recently create a user name on the family.com website?

They still haven't been able to fix my login, BTW. They say everything looks fine from their end, and their IT guys have confirmed that I'm using the correct user name and password, so they may need to completely reset my account (I'll be on the phone with them again tomorrow).

UPDATE: I tried logging in with the user name I created for the family.com website and it worked! It didn't a few days ago, but I'm in the site now.

I have had a problem all weekend when logging in using windows Vista but when i use XP it seems to be ok.

when i try at home (on Vista) it logs in very slowly but only to a text page. I can navigate to other parts of the site whcih are ok but the main home page after log in is text only???:confused3

I have had no problems on windows XP :confused3

I've had the same problem. The CM I spoke with suspected that my problem started when I created a user name on the family.com website a week ago. Apparetly that site's user name function is still in beta testing and he suspects that it corrupted the user ID and/or the password I use with the DVC site. Did anyone else recently create a user name on the family.com website?

They still haven't been able to fix my login, BTW. They say everything looks fine from their end, and their IT guys have confirmed that I'm using the correct user name and password, so they may need to completely reset my account (I'll be on the phone with them again tomorrow).

UPDATE: I tried logging in with the user name I created for the family.com website and it worked! It didn't a few days ago, but I'm in the site now.

I did just register on the family.com site last week! I thought it was odd it made me create a new username instead of just using the same one I use for everything else.

I just tried logging in with the new family.com ID and it still did not work. I guess I'll be placing another call to IT!

Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter