DVC members in Ireland - what number do you use to make contact with MS?

Walsh clan

A good start is half the battle!
Would appreciate help on this one! I am currently using the US number but I know there is a UK number too - which is better value for us in Ireland to use?

Thanks!

Moira.

I don't know if I can post it here so I'll PM you with the free phone number

Tinktatoo beat me to it
wonder how many Irish DVC'er are there

Hi Jackie,

I'd be interested in knowing that too! Aand now that Aer Lingus have direct flights to Orlando, there might be a lot more!:yay:

Hi Jackie,

I'd be interested in knowing that too! Aand now that Aer Lingus have direct flights to Orlando, there might be a lot more!:yay:

I've got a feeling these are stopping as you can't get any dates past October 08 :sad2:

Really hope so, we are using this August and would continue to use twice a year if it would stay operational!

we have used them before
great having a direct flight and are using them again this Oct

Would appreciate help on this one! I am currently using the US number but I know there is a UK number too - which is better value for us in Ireland to use?

Thanks!

Moira.

Hey Moira, if you find this number, can you let us know it? We've never used the UK number and it would be cheaper for us too. Thanks.

Pam

Hey Moira, if you find this number, can you let us know it? We've never used the UK number and it would be cheaper for us too. Thanks.

Pam

Hi Pam!

Will pm you details.. used them today and it was perfect! Will pm you!;)

Hey Moira and Hey Pam!!!

had to come in here and say :wave: from your good ole friend in USA!!:goodvibes

Hi Boardwalk Girl,
you got in touch with me yesterday for some points in december for the boardwalk. I am intrested in those dates. I can't seem to PM you because I have not posted enough. Let me know if they are still avalaible.
Thanks George

just got my phone bill and the free phone number is'nt free after all :confused3
looks like I've been charged for the 0800 number that I was calling in the UK to get throught to the free phone number
made a few calls to DCL as well and it is a lot cheaper to call them ,then using the free phone number

just got my phone bill and the free phone number is'nt free after all :confused3
looks like I've been charged for the 0800 number that I was calling in the UK to get throught to the free phone number
made a few calls to DCL as well and it is a lot cheaper to call them ,then using the free phone number

Well my phone bill is going to be interesting so!!! Can you not dispute this Jackie? It is a 1800 number after all.....

.....looks like I've been charged for the 0800 number that I was calling in the UK to get throught to the free phone number....

I don't call the UK first :confused3 I'll send you a PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter