DVC Members: Sign-Up to WIN 25 DVC Points!

Are they enough to book a reservation that Disney charges $800 cash for?

25pts = 1 night at Poly = $800 in their minds?????

I would consider that deceptive and I would NOT ever want to rent from, through or to them.

Last edited:
25pts = 1 night at Poly = $800 in their minds?????

I would consider that deceptive and I would NOT ever want to rent from, through or to them.
For purposes of setting a legal taxable value on a sweepstakes prize, maybe that’s what they have to do - base the $ value of 25 points on the cost of the room you could rent with them if you were paying cash to Disney, which might not be the same as the rental value of the points. I’m just guessing, of course.

For purposes of setting a legal taxable value on a sweepstakes prize, maybe that’s what they have to do - base the $ value of 25 points on the cost of the room you could rent with them if you were paying cash to Disney, which might not be the same as the rental value of the points. I’m just guessing, of course.

That could be it. Fair market value of a room. It would make sense because there really would be no other way to determine it.

Yes but they were not specific in disclosing that this is a one time transfer

But It says they are giving away 25 points, not a 25 point contract so I am not understanding what part was not disclosed.
Guess it’s the eye of the beholder…. My initial reaction to aforementioned sweepstakes was that it would be a 25pt contract vs 25pt transfer….

I obviously misunderstood.

Guess it’s the eye of the beholder…. My initial reaction to aforementioned sweepstakes was that it would be a 25pt contract vs 25pt transfer….

I obviously misunderstood.

Thanks! I was just wondering if you read something I missed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter