DVC Members Web-site

ACDSNY

Let the countdown begin!
Could some one send me the DVC Members web-site URL? I'm a new member and I haven't received our membership packet yet. I have my membership number, will I need anything else to access the site?

You will need to call Member Services. It is not your DVC member number that is required. If Member Services doesn't yet have you in their "system" (it can take a while if you bought resale), they won't be able to help you...as long as you are in their system, they should be able to give you your number and password, and help you logon.

Thanks for the info. Member Services gave me our membership number and we are in the system, but I forgot to ask about the web-site. I thought about it after I hung up. I'll call them back.

you can go to WDW and click on the DVC link then the login

Thanks - I got my login ID and initial password from member services. I'm now officially logged in for the first time.

ACDSNY said:
Thanks - I got my login ID and initial password from member services. I'm now officially logged in for the first time.

....and now you are probably wondering why the whole thing was password protected anyway!!! :teeth: Such top secret info on there! :rotfl: Just kidding! Welcome Home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter