• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Merchandise

Disney World Dad

Earning My Ears
Hello all! My wife and I have been DVC members at the Polynesian since 2019 and in that time, there doesn't seem to be any change at all to the DVC merchandise available at Shop Disney at least for the Poly. It would be nice to be able to get an updated shirt or something at least.

Has anyone else noticed this for their own Home Resort? Does this seem normal or has new merchandise been delayed due to COVID supply chain issues do you think?

I'm not looking for a huge assortment to chose from but literally another t-shirt option would be nice. Or a hat, a coaster, a sticker, a branded stick of gum....

Yes, I know Etsy has other designs available but just struck me as I was looking to take advantage of the free shipping at Shop Disney today.

Check the store at Old Key West (Conch Flats). They usually have a nice selection of DVC merch and seem to get new things in all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter