DVC one bedroom with large jacuzzi tub?

OKW and BW that I am sure of
AK both sides do not.
I think only the older resorts had this layout. If I had to guess SSR and BR (WL) may have them but anything after likley will not.

We had one of those at BRV about 2 years ago.

I wouldn't be confident there still are any there after the recent refurb.

The one we had in WL went away with the CC conversion, I'm pretty sure. I don't think the room we had even exists anymore.

That one didn't work at all. Maintenance attempted to fix it and was unsuccessful. We got a 1/2 night refund as a result.

The fact that those are such high maintenance probably resulted in most being replaced at first opportunity.

Confirming that they still have them at the BWV. However, I would be surprised if they kept them as part of the refurb scheduled for this year.
I agree. The jets are too hard to clean between guests. I expect them to switch to the soaking tubs, although the bubble tubs would be nice if they really do clean themselves. Most likely depends on cost, though - if the bubble tubs cost twice as much as the soakers, as an owner I’m happy to forgo the bubbles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter