DVC preview for Tiana's Bayou

Good luck tomorrow, everyone! I'm glad I looked here because the email was NOT very visible!

I'm hopeful but not 100% convinced I'll get on during the one day that we happen to be there. Was tempted to buy an AP but it's not worth $1k to me to go on a ride.... since we already have our date based tickets!

I'm also not telling kids in case we don't get a spot. Six hours. So disappointed. I feel so unvalued as a DVC blue card member. First world problems, nice to have!

We bought APs for the first time and I never really thought about reserving park days - our thinking was that the parks never close (hardly ever) due to capacity so what did it matter. I regret it now since I couldn't get MK booked for any of the AP days we will be there. So we'll try for the DVC day and then 1pm bookings I guess. It does make me wonder if I really understand how to use APs...

We bought APs for the first time and I never really thought about reserving park days - our thinking was that the parks never close (hardly ever) due to capacity so what did it matter. I regret it now since I couldn't get MK booked for any of the AP days we will be there. So we'll try for the DVC day and then 1pm bookings I guess. It does make me wonder if I really understand how to use APs...
I'm in the same position. We've had APs since 2018 or so, I used to be very intense and book my park reservations as soon we'd booked our stay(s), modifying later if we needed to. HS regularly "sold out" when parks were at reduced capacity from COVID, since RotR was still so new. With G+ and ILLs and increased capacity, I got lax, and booked when I felt like it. Gah. Hopefully the 1pm VQ is humane. We are staying in the MK area anyway, so an afternoon or evening ride makes more sense anyway.

Ask me if I'm this chill after the DVC booking tomorrow ....

My first browser was in the 3k, so I am just using my phone. Still 1836 in front of me. Any idea what the capacity of this event is?

My best starting position with two of us trying on two browsers each was around 1600. It’s down below 900 now.

Had 2 browsers..one was at 5100 and then 280 on the other. Was able to get 6/12 at 1pm. 6/12 was still completely open a few minutes ago!

I have 11-noon for the 19th. Note that the website said that you can only register for the number of ppl in your room or up to 5, whichever is smaller.

Super excited and congrats to all that got a spot! See y'all there for those who registered for the 19th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter