Dvc purchase Saratoga good deal or not?

Did I pay too much? Saratoga 150 points 97 per point plus 650 closing and maintenance fees.

• Total voters
As a owner of SSR, I found the value the best overall (one of the lowest initial cost with extended contract length with average dues)

I will be honest, I have not stayed at SSR but have booked (using SSR contract pts) at AKL, VGF, VGC, Poly, BLT so.... is it worth it - I think so!

Once you start using your pts for travel then you will find SSR contract to be "Worth it"

That's my plan I'm not too crazy about Saratoga but I noticed the cost per point is relatively low compared to the others and the maintenance is also low I'll just stay at other resorts

That's my plan I'm not too crazy about Saratoga but I noticed the cost per point is relatively low compared to the others and the maintenance is also low I'll just stay at other resorts
If you have little kids and want to walk to the parks..... SSR can offer you that....

However, it really is a very well-rounded location,

and is one of the easier ones to get what you want as far as the rooms

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter