DVC Question?

pic22

Stitcheteer
Hi,
I am not a DVC member, but I rented points from one, for a stay at the BCV coming up later this year. I have a question, which may or may not be DVC related. My DD is turning 1, and I would like to get the room decorated before we arrive. Do I contact DVC to get this arranged, or the concierge at the BCV, or who??? I am not in a concierge room, but would like to know who to contact to do this?? Or does Disney not decorate the room??

I doubt if you can make this happen. DVC does not offer this service and there is no concierge at DVC resorts (maybe the hotel attached but not DVC). Plus until you check in, your room is not your room. Even if it is assigned to you, it could be reassigned to someone else before you open the door.

You may have to do this yourself. But please don't put tape and stuff all over the walls. It'll be up to you to remove it all and leave it like you found it. It could be a lot of extra work.

Call Disney but I don't think they do this, but try you have nothing to lose. Have a great vacation. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

I don't think what you want is possible via Disney. An alternative is for you to arrange with Gifts of A Lifetime to show up shortly after your arrival with a party pack -- I'm sure you can get them to decorate the room for you!

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter