DVC Trip Countdown "ticker" removal ?

disgirl

DIS Veteran
I am sorry if this is not the right forum but since all the trips I put on my counter are Disney (DVC), I thought I could post here. :sunny:

We just returned Wed. night from Disney and I would like to remove my "counter" on the bottom of my post but can not seem to figure out how. I went to the site where I got it from but I do not see any info. on removing. I know many of you use them and keep changing and updating, so I am sure someone can help a not so computer savy person here. :teeth:

THANKS so much and have a great day!! :flower:

Click on your User CP in the purple header and to the far left..Then click on edit signiture on the top left at this point the code for your signiture should appear...you can then just delete and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click save signiture and it should work..

Thank you so much for your help. For some reason I totally blanked out about the user CP. Thanks for guiding me through it! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter