• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVCers - What is your Disney Dream Job?

Dream jobs:

1) Be a guide for the backstage and wild by design tours at AK

2) Be a CM at AKL on Arusha Rock at night

3) Be a Train Driver at MK

4) Be a Monorail Driver

5) Have a new job of roaming the parks helping people out

thanks
jaysue

Oh my gosh! I can't believe the number of husbands that want to drive the boats! ::yes::

You can count my hubby in as well. He has always said that is his dream job.

In real life he is a charge nurse in the emergency room.

My Disney dream job would be to work in the casting department. I am already in Human Resources but "Casting" just sounds so much cooler!

I also would not mind being Eeyore or Pooh...

Tracy

I would have to be either Cinderella's fairy godmother at the Magic Kingdom or one of the street characters at MGM. :smooth:

I think my wife would like to vacuum the carpets at the Grand Floridian, she sure loves doing out carpets at home!!!

Huh? Sandie

Oh how nice it is to dream! I would have to say my dream would either be to portray Belle in Beauty and Beast stage show (but that nasty little talent factor might get in the way:tongue: ) or maybe an animal handler at AK. DH is a farrier (horseshoer in layman's terms) and has become friendly with Gary Wade who does all the horses at FW for the park. I'd be happy if DH could even just be Gary's vacation fill in. (Guess that wouldn't be much of a vacation for DH though:rolleyes: ) Nevertheless, DH would be GREAAAAAAT at anything that requires talking to people (about anything...anywhere...anytime...:crazy: ) Unfortunately, my 4 year old DS has also acquired his father's gift for gab. Sure makes for fun times meeting people in the parks, though. I think that's one of my favorite things about going to WDW. I LOVE to meet people from all walks of life who have the same love I do for all things Disney. We are definately a culture of our own. I've started even doing itineraries for friends and relations when they go....did one for one friend and it just took off. Love doin it, now if I could only get paid!

I would love to work with the animals at AK. I have always wanted to do that since the first time I went to Sea World. (oops, can I say that here!:hyper: )

Diana :wave2:

Monorail driver of course. Chicks dig a man in a uniform!:love1:

i'ne always wanted to be a boat driver, but i also would like ranger stan's job if he retired

I think I would like to drive one of the boats. Maybe Downtown Disney to Old Key West That would be fun.(at least for a little while):wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

1) Anything in and around OKW (less stress and relaxing)

2) Night work in MK (Pure Magic)

3) Day - Bus Driver (people less cranky)

4) Backstage (creating unscene Magic)

I just thought I would add an interesting story to this interesting thread ;)

When we were at the YC last year, we were browsing at the gift shop before checking out. I was talking to a CM and joking with her saying that how could you not be happy if you worked at Disney :) She told me a pretty interesting story about a friend of hers that had been a lawyer for a few years. His friend was killed pretty unexpectedly and it made him reevaluate life I guess you could say. He quit his job as an attorney and went and got his dream job as a CM at the Yacht Club! She said he still raves that being a CM is the best job in the world. ;)

There's this guy named Eisner. I'll take his job thx.

Either that or scrubbing urinals in the Adventureland rest rooms (nah, we'll let Michael take that one).

There's this guy named Eisner. I'll take his job thx.

Either that or scrubbing urinals in the Adventureland rest rooms (nah, we'll let Michael take that one).

I like that. Good punishment for Eisner for all the cutbacks he approved...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter