DW just about ruined my day...DVC saved it!

Doctor P

<font color=navy><font color=navy>Chocolate covere
DW says at dinner last night: "don't want to depress anyone, but you know that three months from right now we will have driven halfway home after our trip to Disney." I've been looking forward to this trip for nearly two years, and was kind of depressed that it would be over so soon. But...then I thought, "hey, we are DVC members and I know I will go back and go back often, so this isn't so bad after all." DW and DSD have stayed on points, but I haven't done so yet. I think the anticipation of my first trip home is driving me crazy, as is planning for our DCL 7 day in 2003 and an exchange to Europe in 2005. I love being a DVC owner!:D

Great Story. I love you new perspective. It is great knowing that the end of a trip to WDW means it is time to plan the next one. :)

:D :D :D Ok...I'm the culprit of last nights conversation....but I just couldn't help it!!! And dd was like...so....I'm like, hey!!! But Dr. P is right...we can come back and back and back!!!! And I'm so looking forward to planning out DCL trip after we finish this one!!!!

that I began planning the next trip while sitting in my OKW 2-BR with my feet propped up....

DH started planning it the day after we arrived!

sheesh.

I only have 2 1/2 trips planned. The 1/2 trip is planned, but I have to wait until the 7 month window for a studio at VWL ;).

Hey, does it count when a Disney trip isn't a DVC trip?

LOL!:D
I am a planner too! We have a 10 night trip in January with two different sets of guests, an exchange to Hawaii in April and are already planning with two groups of friends for 2003 and 2004!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter