Dylan Mouse and Princess Chloe's Christmas TR - Days One, Two and Part of Three

Great Tr your dd is such a princess, love the row of dresses. Dd has 3 or 4 for our next trip and will also wear them come rain or shine :) Brilliant pics thanks for sharing :yay:

Sorry I've only just seen this!

Thank you :goodvibes

I love seeing all of the little princesses wearing their dresses! When are you going?

Think I ought to get this finished!

We got up the next day and sadly left our room :sad2:

IMG_0632_zps135b30e6.jpg

IMG_0633_zps3927ed46.jpg

We dropped off our luggage and on the way to leave the hotel, we saw that Pluto was at the meet and greet spot and of course, we needed to stop to see him :love:

IMG_0638_zps60b43db3.jpg

IMG_0639_zps75d8ec7f.jpg

Then we made our way to Café Mickey for breakfast.

I’ve got to add that I know that this isn’t the most popular character meal, however, both times I’ve been it’s much quieter than dinner so you get a little longer with the characters and also both times we met more characters than we did at the dinners. On this morning we met Pluto, Eeyore, Mickey, Dale, Chip, Goofy, and Mr Smee. We nearly missed Mr Smee as he disappeared when we were seated for breakfast and when we asked a CM when he'd be out again because Chloe was desperate to meet him, she told us he wouldn't, we took our time with our breakfast and the other characters and finally he came out again!

Also, we decided that after meeting us in the hotel, Pluto must have ran over to see us for breakfast too as he knows how much Chloe loves him :rotfl:

The characters were all great and we had a fun breakfast with them! They actually came back around as it was quiet so the children had some lovely interaction with them :)

IMG_0643_zps7705e790.jpg

IMG_0645_zps3cabec95.jpg

IMG_0647_zps6dd5300f.jpg

IMG_0649_zpsa0980d73.jpg

IMG_0653_zpsd56bb669.jpg

IMG_0654_zpscc344956.jpg

IMG_0657_zpsef7c6f8a.jpg

IMG_0659_zps2bd6997d.jpg

IMG_0660_zpsf7771e8b.jpg

IMG_0661_zps2d4f50c8.jpg

IMG_0663_zpsec97297e.jpg

IMG_0665_zps26c26869.jpg

IMG_0666_zpse7f2c315.jpg

IMG_0668_zps1cbc8476.jpg

IMG_0669_zps98db0de3.jpg

IMG_0670_zps7018e8af.jpg

I love your trip reports OP - Chloe is growing up so fast! Thanks for posting all those brilliant character photos. So - whens the next trip :goodvibes?

I've only just seen this one too - sorry!

We did 4 altogether, Cafe Mickey for dinner twice, Auberge for lunch one day and the breakfast at Cafe Mickey too :)
Hi A Dream Is A Wish your daughter looks Beautiful her Rapunzel and Brave fancy dress. Also your son looks Handsome in his Buzz Lighter t-shirt.

I love your trip reports OP - Chloe is growing up so fast! Thanks for posting all those brilliant character photos. So - whens the next trip :goodvibes?

Thanks! I know – too fast! I was looking at our July trip photos last week and the difference from then to now is massive but after a couple of years of barely growing, she’s had a huge growth spurt! I’ve booked travel for the 1st of August so waiting for a decent offer and we’ll be back :yay:

Hi A Dream is A Wish was worth going to Cafe Mickey to evenings in a row. Becasue I'm going with my mum to disneyland paris on 21st March to 25th March 2013 witch is 5 days and 4 nights and was think of booking Cafe Mickey on Sunday eveing but aslo think of us going another night too do you think we should go to Cafe Mickey two nights in a row during our visit.

It’s a little bit ridiculous that this TR hasn’t been finished yet - we’re nearly going on the next trip!

My memory is awful, so I’m pretty much going on the photos and little I do remember!

We had to say goodbye to this little monster!

IMG_0672_zpsf0a2cbc3.jpg

When we got to the park we noticed there were huge queues to get in, so we decided to cheat and go into Salon Mickey for a quick drink. 5 mins later we were on our way into the park through the special door :banana:

IMG_0673_zps70f85bf2.jpg

We got in the queue to meet Santa Goofy. Just as we got near the front he went for a quick break.

However minutes later he reappeared so it was all good again. Again we were really disappointed that there was not a photographer! I really wanted to buy this photo. I actually love the one I took, so much in fact that I have ordered cards with this image on to send this Christmas!

[URL=http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/karachloe/media/IMG_0683_zpsa72def84.jpg.html]

We did a few of the rides, I’m not sure which, I’m fairly certain we included Buzz Lightyear and BTM. We went to say a final goodbye to the dragon :sad2:

Over to the Studios! We saw the Mickey meet and decided to get in line. Rachael, Jit and Dylan queued for this yesterday and Dylan fell asleep while waiting! Guess what happened today... he fell asleep again! They had a family photo with Mickey anyway though. Then it was Chloe’s turn.

We then went into the shop and bought some of the photos and frames. Next we went over to Crush. Me and Chloe went on first, then we swapped and Rachael and Jit went on. There was only a 30 minute wait for the ride. About half way through Dylan woke so we went for a little walk while we waited for his Mom and Dad.

After we met Rachael and Jit back at Crush we went to TSP and had a ride on RC Racer while Jit and Dylan went on Slinky and Rachael held our huge bag! Rachael and Jit were hungry about now so they went off to eat and had our bag while we went on ToT and RnRC. RnRC closed while we were in the queue so we went to meet the others at the Blockbuster Café. They weren’t impressed with the food there at all. We arranged to go off and do our last bits in the park and to meet by the train station later on. As we left we saw RnRC was open again, so we went on twice – with a 5 minute queue time it’d be rude not too! I think we had another turn on ToT but I’m not certain, there are no photos to help with this! We decided to grab a McDonalds.

All I can remember is that it came to less than 10 euros and the portions were huge! Chloe’s was as big as an adults meal here! She had the fish finger children’s meal. Surprisingly (!) she couldn't finish it.

We did some shopping as we had some extra time and money. Chloe bought herself a hairbrush, some sweets and a Thumper toy. We headed off to meet the others at the station. They were soon there and we left to grab our luggage.

The train from Disney was a bit of a pain, it’s not very well posted, we had to guess it a bit, also we were at the wrong end of the platform so we had to run to the other end which isn’t much fun with two children, four huge cases and a pushchair :headache: it was really stressful, but we made it!

It was on this train that Chloe lost her new Thumper teddy and was so upset. I mentioned this on here and the lovely cherrymarzipan picked one up for us and posted it.

The Eurostar to London was running late but eventually we were on the way back, it’s a good job we’d booked a later train back to Birmingham. When we got to London none of us were really in the mood to be dragging cases for another train, but we got there in the end. My lovely Grandad was at the station waiting for us when we got there :yay:

Finally, tired and cold we were home! It took a few days for me to go through all of our beautiful things, on the final night me and Chloe went a little bit crazy and bought loads of Christmas decorations, I’d taken more money than I thought I’d need and I liked so many of them so I decided to just get them. I was gutted when I got home and realised a couple had broken on the way. I also bought a some for my Mom as she loves all things Disney too. I must add my Christmas tree looked beautiful this year with all of the decorations, especially as I'd just bought a beautiful Tinkerbell tree topper so we had a very Disney Christmas tree. Chloe’s outrageous pink tree looked beautiful too with all of the colourful decorations she had chosen!

Here are the photos I bought (apart from the BTM one).

Right, that’s this trip report finished, now to get started on the PTR for our stay next week!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter