E-mail pin codes

hugsquared

<font color=purple>W. makes my liver quiver<font c
Quick question...for those of you who have gotten these coveted e-mail, are they seperate e-mails from Disney or is this code embedded in a mass mail out for like "Disney Insider" or many others. I have these coming to 3 different e-mail accounts and I'm just not sure what to keep my eye out for.
Thanks guys ::MinnieMo

They are seperate e-mails that stand out. You'll know if you get one. I can't remember exactly but it came from your Disneyworld vacation planner or something like that.

;) Thanks so much for your reply. I've been driving myself crazy with worry that I've somehow missed it. Now to play the patience game :hourglass

I got my pincode via a postcard. The postcard listed discounted prices for value resorts during certain timeframes. I almost tossed it out because we don't stay at value resorts. Also the pincode was printed in small text and at first I didn't even spot it -- the postcard looked like a generic mailing advertising discounted prices at value resorts. For some reason, I just set the postcard aside rather than tossing it in the trash.

A few days later I read here on the boards that someone who got that same postcard was able to use the pincode on the card to book a deluxe resort. I took a closer look at the card and finally spotted the pincode. So I called and booked YC at a discount.

So I learned two valuable lessons. First, examine any mailings from Disney very carefully and second, never assume that any discounts they tell you about only apply to the one resort category they mention in the mailing!

Hi, I guess I was just very lucky, I didn't get an email, nor did I get one in the mail, I just called every day, to see if I had a pin attached to my name, and I did. The cast member who finally found me one, told me that they need to check all your previous travels as well as your address, phone # and email. So she found one attached to us from when we traveled with a group of 8, versus us on our own. So just some food for thought, tell them to check everything and maybe they will find one attached to your name as well.
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Sunny, how many times did you call? I have called twice, two weeks apart and was told nothing both times. I hope somehting "magically" pops up!

I called close to 25 times. The one time a cast member told me I had a pin we went through to book it and at the end she said she couldn't finish the ressie. Her supervisor told her the code was assigned before the promotion, so I had to wait a few days. I did wait and called back, and noone for about 2 weeks could find the pin I was talking about, and would just tell me I was out of luck, I would even ask how could I have a pin, and now I don't. Then luckily the last cast member, said let me look at your past reservations, and there it was. She said when you travel with different guests, you get put into different households, so I had three households under my name. The other cast members never looked through my past reservations, that is why they didn't see it, so keep checking, hopefully a little pixie dust will come your way!! :earboy2: :earboy2: :earboy2: :earboy2: :earboy2: :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter