e nights in July?

dzneprincess

This page intentionally left blank
Are there any e nights scheduled for July? If so what are the dates. Also, what non Disney hotels in DTD will let you participate in Enight? I do not recall. TIA

Here are the E-Ride dates.

What dates will Magic Kingdom E-Ride Nights be held?

June 25, 28, & 30
July 2, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 21, 23, 26, 28, & 30
August: 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13

For more info, go to http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/etik.htm.

It's a great site full of information.

Thanks UncleScar, I had forgetten the address to Deb's site. I appreciate it. Does anyone know about the DTD hotels?

My bad, forgot to copy that from Deb's site too.

Here it is.

Can anyone purchase a ticket to Magic Kingdom E-Ride Nights ?

Disney Resort Guests, Hotel Plaza Blvd. Guests, Swan, Dolphin and Shades of Green Guests with multi-day passes can purchase a ticket for an after-hours party in the Magic Kingdom Park.

Offer good only for Disney Resort Guests with the following multi-day tickets: Ultimate Park Hopper, Park Hopper Plus, Park Hopper, Seasonal Pass, Annual Pass, Premium Annual Pass. You must have used your pass on the day of the event in order to gain entry.

AHA Thats what I wanted to know, if hotel royal plaza was one, as mary has a great deal over at mousesavers for the hotel. Thank you!

Hey if I go it will be July 9th thru 13th, by the looks of your countdown, you may be there during the same time,huh?

Yep, we'll be at the Polynesian from 7/10-7/17....and will be taking advantage of all 3 E-Ride nights while we are there!

Nothing beats going on Space Mountain over and over without a wait. :teeth:

Hey Uncle Scar!!! I know MK is always very crowded and not a good idea on EE days. However, whats your opinion about ERide nights? Will it be less crowded during the day because everyone is holding out for later that night? Just wondering. We are going to be in MK July 21 which happens to be Eride night. Thanks!

BTW I hope you don't mind I now use your signature alot when talking to co-workers, etc. telling me how crazy I am for only taking vacations to Disney and how hot and miserable I'm going to be. Couldn't be more true: A bad day at Disney is better than a good day anywhere else!!!:jumping1:

Cooldisneymom,

Feel free to use that tag line all you want. Us "hard core" Disney fans have to stick together. We've been several time now in July, and while there may be some better times to go, it's all a state of mind. Go expecting to be hot, and irrirated by crowds...and that's what you'll be. I can enjoy Disney in about any condition. Which leads to my other tag line, Disney being a state of mind.

As for E-Ride nights, it can be little lighter during those days but remember there is a cap on tickets of about 5000. Out of the normal 25000-40000 people that can be there, that is a drop in the bucket. It will pick up again closer to closing as those with E-Ride tickets start showing up for SpectroMagic and Wishes before E-Ride starts.

On a side note, you'll be there on a Wednesday which isn't of the historically busiest days for MK. Historically the days to avoid are Monday, Thursday and Saturday. I got this information off of Deb's site. www.allearsnet.com, under the planning section.

No matter what happens, have a great trip and enjoy just being there! And as for the people giving you a hard time, just remember to look upon them with pity....because they just don't get it. LOL

:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter