E-Ride Night

Luvtomickey

Mouseketeer
We've never done an E-ride night! Do you have to go to the park that day and then buy the additional pass or can we go to
e-ride night on the day we arrive when were not planning on going to a park that day. I hope this question makes since I thought it would be fun the first night when your all excited and this is the only e-night while were there. thanks

In order to do e-night , you have to stay on property, have a multi-day pass and go to the parks that day ( in other words it will use up one day on your hopper even if you didn't go during the day if you only do e-night ) and then pay extra for the e-night wristband.
At least that's how it worked both times we did it.

Yep, you need to use up one day of your multipark ticket. However, if you have an annual pass then you don't - we did this last year... we went to SeaWorld for the day then came back and entered MK after the E-ride night had begun - you will need your multipark /annual pass with you as well as the e-ride ticket.

IMHO e-ride nights are WELL worth it. If possible we'll do most of the e-nights on our vacation.

John :bounce:

We were thinking of doing this too. We are arriving on a Friday and going straight to Disney Quest after check-in to spend the day. That night we thought about going to e-night. We will have UPH passes so that won't matter about the use of a day but is it hard to get the passes ? I mean, do they sell out quickly? Also, Do you buy the e-ride tickets at your resort?

Oh yeah, Is e-ride really worth it? About how long would we wait in line (if at all)? I would love to get all the rides that my ds's won't ride out of the way so we can focus on the rides they want on our full park day.

We have gone to two e-ride nights. I think it was $10 for the tickets when we went, but it was well worth it.
We walked on all the rides that were open, and there were lots of characters out around the park as well. Plus if you go during the slower times of the year, MK usually closes before it gets to dark, and there is something really special about walking down Main Street when all the lights are on....
If you are not planning on going to a park that day, it is probably not worth using up one of your days to go, but otherwise I would say go for it!!!
You can get your tickets from guest services in your Disney resort when you check in. (or at any time after that until they sell out) :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter