E Ticket Question

Figment22

Hulk, MIB and MLB Fan!
We have not been to Sea World since 7/2000. Today I purchased
Fun Cards for our family online. (I cannot believe that Fun Cards
giving us admission to the park for the remainder of 2003 are the same price as a one-day ticket!) I chose the E-Ticket option and printed out the vouchers on my printer which is a low end, inkjet
type. Has anyone out there used the E Ticket option and have
you encountered any problems when trying to redeem your voucher(s) at the park? I'm hoping all goes smoothly for us. I'm planning on heading over to Sea World the afternoon of our arrival just to redeem the vouchers so we'll be ready with our actual Fun Cards at park opening time the morning we first go.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Has anyone out there used the E Ticket option and have you encountered any problems when trying to redeem your voucher(s) at the park? I'm hoping all goes smoothly for us. I'm planning on heading over to Sea World the afternoon of our arrival just to redeem the vouchers so we'll be ready with our actual Fun Cards at park opening time the morning we first go.
I used the E-Ticket Sept of '02. Worked smooth as silk. It was nice to be able to bypass the line of people waiting to purchase tickets and walk right through the turnstile. Have a nice trip.

We were there this past weekend and I must say that the line for Fun Cards was very long. You can go on into the park with you E Ticket and get your Fun Card later in the day (which is what we did). Also I noticed that you said that you were going to go the evening before to get your Fun Cards. Tip: All members of your party that are getting a Fun Card must be present. It is a hard card that has your picture on it.
If you have any more questions I will be glad to try and answer them.

Thanks!!

Originally posted by ltribble31021
Also I noticed that you said that you were going to go the evening before to get your Fun Cards. Tip: All members of your party that are getting a Fun Card must be present. It is a hard card that has your picture on it.

Yes, I knew that we would have to have our photos taken for our cards. I figured I'd have DH drop me and DS13 off to get ours and
then let DH and DS9 run in and get theirs done. I figure SW must have a guest drop off area so we won't have to pay for parking just to have our vouchers activated.

Thanks for your responses. I can't wait to feed the dolphins again. It's one of my happiest Orlando memories!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter