Earl of Sandwich and 2006 DDP

Atotty

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Our last trip was in October. Earl of Sandwich had limitations on the drinks and desserts you could get on the DDP. Can anyone who has been in 2006 tell me if this is still true?

Thanks!

IMO using the DDP at the Earl of Sandwich is a waste of the credit. The value is just not there. Better to pay OOP.
to answer your queston, I was able order any fountain drink(or bottle of water) and any regular sandwich or a fountain drink (or bottle of water) and a salad. for dessert there were muffins and cookies but no ice cream. I could not get a bottle of diet coke.

cdntourguide said:
IMO using the DDP at the Earl of Sandwich is a waste of the credit. The value is just not there. Better to pay OOP.

True, if you just look at the monetary value.

For us it's a meal that we enjoy, and fills us up.

Since you will be getting the DP free, I guess the value doesn't matter! We will need to pay for 1 meal OOP and this is the one we will use. I don't like their desert choices anyway, so it will be a cheap meal (followed by ice cream at Ghiardellis).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter