Early breakfast at Kona Cafe...how to get there

skuttle

DIS Veteran
DH and I are trying to squeeze in breakfast at Kona Cafe (we're dying to try that Tonga Toast!). We would like it to be an early breakfast, possibly around 8am. How would we get to Kona Cafe from the Dolphin? Are the busses running that early? Thanks!

I'm no expert but I believe the buses are probably running then and if they are I believe you can just go to the TTC and walk over the the Poly. It's right next to it!

I hope I'm right!

How about taking the character breakfast bus to the MK and then taking the monorail over to the Poly.

The Character Breakfast bus starts running about 7:00-7:30 for guest that have early PSs in the parks.

In May, we used the Character Breakfast Bus from the Dolphin. It started at 7 and the Poly was one of the stops-because of 'Ohana. I believe the buses ran at 7, 7:30 and 8. After that the regular bus service began.

Thanks everyone! DH and I have decided to do a later lunch at Kona one of our "free" days. We were hoping to fit it in on our MK day, but we already have PS's at Cindy's for lunch so we decided it would be best to just have a light breakfast instead. So we're going to do Kona later in the week!

Glad to hear about the early bus, though. We have 8:10am PS for the Breakfasaruous (sp?) so we'll definately need to use that bus to get to AK.

Thanks again!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter