***Early Christmas Present-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

sunshyne1023 said:
Maridisney: I am glad that she likes the book. My daughter has the whole set that she reads OVER AND OVER AND OVER..lol So, I figured it must be hit at school because alot of moms were also buying them at the book fair. Did Caroline see the Belle Keychain too?? Kiara taped it on the front and I am not sure how noticable it was?

YES!! My apologies...she did get the Belle keychain and of course it's already on her school bag. I forgot about it when I posted, which is surprising because Belle is my favorite princess, and I was kind of hoping to snag the keychain myself. :rotfl2:

:woohoo: I received my package today. I think the mailguy here at work was happier that I rec'd it than I was. (He just might be a lil tired of me asking if there are any package for me today :rolleyes1 )

I rec'd THE LITTLE MERMAID DVD - and these two very cute Mickey and Minnie plush ball sets. The are the cutest lil things.

THANK YOU Jekajekalynn!!!!! :wave:

From Ian in Riverside CA, Wyatt rec'd
Buzz Lightyear, Blue Leader, action figure
Zurg, blaster pack, action figure.

He was very pleased to recieve his box. Thank you.

Okay where is the person that received my package? It was delivered yesterday.

AlexWyattMommy said:
From Ian in Riverside CA, Wyatt rec'd
Buzz Lightyear, Blue Leader, action figure
Zurg, blaster pack, action figure.

He was very pleased to recieve his box. Thank you.

You are very welcome!!!

Oh, and I am so very sorry I didn't post this earlier, but my DS Stephen received his package a couple of days ago. He was excited to receive a Batman interactive video type game that you use with the TV! I believe it was sent by Mandy, or Mandy picked it out. I am sorry I didn't get a chance to see the return address, Stephen was so excited he tore through it like a wild child! Thanks again to Mandy!

Hi Tamara..I am glad Stephen liked his gift. My 9 year old daughter picked it out and I wasn't sure if he would like it or not. She said it was a "cool" thing with kids in her school..lol so we went with it..lol

All our gifts sent have been received..my 3 year old is just patiently (HAHAHAHA year right) waiting for her's to come. She runs to the door when she hears the mailman..lol Maybe it will come tomorrow..lol

All of the packages we sent have been received, we are waiting on DD's to arrive. I wish I had not told her she is driving me nuts looking for it. :rotfl:

Here is the list of people that I have as still needing to be recieved. If you see your name on here and if you did recieve your present, please let me know.

*kandeebunny's mom-Pat
*taraprather's DD-sent 10/26
*snowwhitesmom-sent 11/2
*kaylajr-Ordered and sender posted about it arriving...just waiting to hear of it being reported as recieved.
*kaylajr's DD-Jessica-sent 10/25
*kaylajr's DD-Erica-sent 10/20
*kandeebunny-sent 10/23
*jekajekalynn's DH-sent 10/23
*GoofyGolferGirl's DD-sent 10/23
*sunshyne1023's DD-sent 10/23

Just to update, Caroline's gift was sent on 10/25 and the delivery confirmation at the post office website still says:

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0004 4167 8518

We attempted to deliver your item at 3:01 pm on October 28, 2006 in PORTER CORNERS, NY 12859 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Crossing my fingers that it's going to be picked up soon!

MariDisney said:
Just to update, Caroline's gift was sent on 10/25 and the delivery confirmation at the post office website still says:

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0004 4167 8518

We attempted to deliver your item at 3:01 pm on October 28, 2006 in PORTER CORNERS, NY 12859 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Crossing my fingers that it's going to be picked up soon!

I hope so also.
I am trying to contact that child's mom regarding this exchange.

mommytotwo said:
Here is the list of people that I have as still needing to be recieved. If you see your name on here and if you did recieve your present, please let me know.

*kandeebunny's mom-Pat
*taraprather's DD-sent 10/26
*snowwhitesmom-sent 11/2
*kaylajr-Ordered and sender posted about it arriving...just waiting to hear of it being reported as recieved.
*kaylajr's DD-Jessica-sent 10/25
*kandeebunny-sent 10/23
*jekajekalynn's DH-sent 10/23
*GoofyGolferGirl's DD-sent 10/23
*sunshyne1023's DD-sent 10/23

This was ordered 10/20 and shipped from Target.com 10-25 it had a delivery date of 11-1 and the tracking says "notice left by Carrier" as the final thing on its tracking page

My daughter received hers yesterday. not sure whom it is from as there was no letter. She got a baby snow white, with a hairbrush and teaset that went with her. My daughter LOVES it. She even slept with it last night. Thank you so much!!!

taraprather said:
My daughter received hers yesterday. not sure whom it is from as there was no letter. She got a baby snow white, with a hairbrush and teaset that went with her. My daughter LOVES it. She even slept with it last night. Thank you so much!!!

Her exchange was from Tamara-Tramarap.

DisneyCP2002 said:
Still no word on my missing package?

I had chatted with the recipent today, and she said that she did not yet recieve it. Hopefully she will get it over the weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter