Early entry for 9:10 res?

2DisPrincesses

DIS Veteran
Will they allow us early entry into MK for our CP reservation at 9:10 since we are supposed to arrive 20 minutes early, i.e. 8:50 or will we have to wait for rope drop @ 9:00 and run to our ADR?

I also found an ADR for 8:25 but it notes that our party may be seated at more than one table. Do they really do this? Anyone had it happen?

Yes, for a 9:10 they should let you in by about 8:45.

As for 'may not be seated...' notes, they will reserve the right to do so, but generally in a party such as yours with such very small children, they won't.
It just means to tell you that they are fully booked for 4-top tables in that time frame, and so they reserve the right to seat you at 2 2-top tables (which are apparently not fully booked for the timeframe). Since a Disney ADR is not a traditional reservation in that there is not a table waiting for you at your time, rahter there is a place in line waiting for you at your time - and given that they will be aware of the ages of your children - your chances of being seated together are fairly good.

If you take the earlier one, just advise the check-in person that you are willing to wait for a four-top, even if it means a little extra time. They'll usually work with you when seating with small children. Adult parties, they will split without thinking about it in very busy times.

If faced with your exact situation 2DisPrincesses, I will take the earlier/potential split reservation....You could probably get in to get in line at 8:00 ish with the 8:25 res. I wouldn't want to wait until 8:45 ish to be let in as my goal will be to finish eating as early as possible while still letting my girls enjoy the princesses. just sharing what I would do.

Thanks so much for your replies. I think I'm going to take your advise and keep the earlier reservation and hope for the best. Hopefully we can just wait a little longer for a 4-top table if necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter