Early Entry on July 4th

Disney Adventurer

Mouseketeer
Don't know if this is a good sign or not but early entry was back for July 4th only at Epcot and MGM. We checked into the GF on July 3rd, nothing was said to us at that time but when they turned down the beds there was a note outlining the July 4th activities and I quote "Please note that on this day both Epcot and Disney-MGM Studios will be open one hour earlier, at 8:00 a.m., exclusively for our resort guests." I would suspect they were expecting a very large crowd and MK and where trying to pull guests into the other parks. But maybe it's a sign of things to come (as I cross my fingers).

They did the same thing on June 2cond I think - but I think it was MGM and AK that opened an hour earlier.

Disney seems to be using this as a crowd control measure. When they expect a high # of people at one park (both case it has been MK) they offer early entry to the other parks.
Since the MK is a popular Independence Day park, they offered it to get people to the other parks.

I do not think it means that EE will be returning in is former form.

I'm surprised....very surprised.

back in 97 we were at DL for 4th of July. It fell on a long weekend like this one, so we were able to jet out to California for a short trip. On July 4th, the park opened at 7:30am. What a difference that made. We could walk right onto to Indiana Jones.

I wish they would bring back EE, even if it's just at MK. I have a 3 y/o who loves Dumbo and getting in early to aviod lines for that is a lifesaver! I HATE waiting over a half hour for Dumbo!:mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter