early entry question

mtemm

<font color=teal>Doubly blessed<br><font color=dar
when is early entry for DL?? we are going in august for one day and are staying at the candy cane. I bought our 1 day hopper tickets online the other day, there was no mention of ee. I'm assuming its not a perk for us. my question is when does the park open for the public? when is ee? I'm feeling so confused. LOL!

Only park hopper plus passes of 3 day or more include EE.

Early entry is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

so what time on a tuesday in august would the parks normally open then for ee and for those of us without ee?

So, just so I'm not confused:

I am getting a 3 day hopper pass for July 13-15 (Wed-Fri), and had planned to use my early entry on Friday because of the Space Mt. opening. Are you saying that I can't use it on Friday?

crzy4mk said:
So, just so I'm not confused:

I am getting a 3 day hopper pass for July 13-15 (Wed-Fri), and had planned to use my early entry on Friday because of the Space Mt. opening. Are you saying that I can't use it on Friday?

Yup. Friday is NOT one of the early entry days.

In August, DL opens at 9am I believe most days. EE would be at 8am. (If it opens at 8, EE would be at 7.)

Unless I am mistaken, EE is not availalbe on Friday, so you could only use your EE on Thursday.

thanks. I guess my confusion is that the calendar on dl's site says 8 am (well, for july, august isn't up yet) but doesn't refer to that begin ee.

Early entry is one hour prior to what ever is posted as park opening. They do not state the "time" of EE. So when the park opens at 8am, which it does during the summer, EE is at 7am.

thank you! that helps a lot. I was so confused because 8 sounds so early to begin with I was afraid it was ee and we'd be sitting around for an hour. :)

also, just to clarify. I booked a package with Walt Disney Travel Company for 6 days but I only get 1 early entry to Fantasyland and 1 admission to Toontown Madness, right? Will I get some sort of "seperate" ticket for these events?

The EE is simply noted on the back of your pass, along with the $10 ESPN Zone pass. I believe the Toontown event you get a "hard ticket" for.

JC Butterfly said:
also, just to clarify. I booked a package with Walt Disney Travel Company for 6 days but I only get 1 early entry to Fantasyland and 1 admission to Toontown Madness, right? Will I get some sort of "seperate" ticket for these events?

For TTM you get a ticket/voucher. They will send it out to your a few weeks prior to your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter