early entry

allissimmo

Earning My Ears
how do i know what days have early entry? where is this information available...The Disneyland website is vague and just says it is offered "several" times during the week...does anyone know? :confused3

It is usually Mon, Tues, Thru and Sat. Next week will be a little different because of the marathon, but it should be on schedule next month when you are there.

Is one of the early entry *Week days* usually better then the other do you find for crowd level? I expect Saturdays to be crazy, so im thinking of going on a Thursday.

hlbtimes2 said:
It is usually Mon, Tues, Thru and Sat. Next week will be a little different because of the marathon, but it should be on schedule next month when you are there.

OK....so you said it will be different next week because of the marathon?? How will it be different next week. We are going the 18th - 23rd and were planning on early entry on Tuesday. I thought the marathon was just on the weekend.

The Maughan's said:
OK....so you said it will be different next week because of the marathon?? How will it be different next week. We are going the 18th - 23rd and were planning on early entry on Tuesday. I thought the marathon was just on the weekend.
It is my understanding they will not hold EE on the Saturday of the marathon only. So you should be good.

mystic_path said:
Is one of the early entry *Week days* usually better then the other do you find for crowd level? I expect Saturdays to be crazy, so im thinking of going on a Thursday.
EE primarily helps non-locals. It is for folks with 3+ day tix or those at the DLR hotels. Locals are primarily day-trippers. So day-trippers will not affect EE. In general Saturday is not a good day to go to DLR, but I would not think EE would be affected very much.

If you're staying at one of the 3 Disney owned hotels, you will be eligible for EE everyday it is offered during your stay.

:sad2: Unfortunately im not staying at one of the amazing disney hotels. That would be sweet having EE every time its offered when your there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter