Ease of Purchasing Tickets at Resort

Pollyann

Mouseketeer
We are staying at ASMO in May. Is it a hassle to purchase park tickets at the resort? Is it really time consuming? We are only staying for three days so time is precious.

You can easily purchase your tickets when you check in. The CM has a card with all the options written out for you to choose from. You can even have your passes put on your room key. Could not be easier!

I have to agree with Buzz - it is VERY simple to purchase your tickets at your resort. Just purchase them at check-in and have them added onto your room keys. Won't take more than a couple of minutes, and that way you won't have to stand in another line just to buy tickets somewhere else.

You can do like me and purchase them online and save a bundle. I have already purchased out 7 day park hopper plus passes and saved $28.50 per ticket for the adult tickets. I wanted to beat the ticket increase coming up. Sense we are not arriving until Dec, I probable beat a second increase as well..smjj

If you are going to buy your tickets onsite buying them when you check in at the resort is your best bet. It will add a few minutes to your transaction but that is it.

If you want to have them in advance you can get them online or through one of the ticket services or possibly at the Disney Store (if they carry the ticket you are wanting).

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter